Geology knowledge as it appears within the Fallen Earth crafting system.
For a sortable list of all known Geology recipes see Recipes (Geology).
Your abliity to acquire resources from the earth and refine metals. It's base is 11 and it's maximum is twice the total of 75% of your Intelligence and 25% of your Perception.
Geology covers the refinement of metals into better-quality metals. It has also been described as the tradeskill associated with harvesting minerals from the earth. Known components obtained through Geology at this time are Coal, Copper, Lead, Weak Geological Chemical, Aluminum, Silver, Iron, Titanium and Clay Nodes (which yeild Ceramic). The quality levels indicate the general value of the materials in relation to actual worth as well as rarity and usefullness. Those qualities are, in ascending order: Scrap, Salvaged, Common, Average, and Superior.
Geology Kit Schematics 1 - Geology Kit Schematics 1
General Geology - General Geology
Refine Aluminum - Refine Aluminum Instructions
Refine Coal - Refine Coal Instructions
Refine Copper - Refine Copper Instructions
Refine Iron - Refine Iron Instructions
Refine Lead - Refine Lead Instructions
Refine Silver - Refine Silver Instructions
Refine Steel - Refine Steel Instructions
- ↑ Question of the Week: June 27, 2007 - Drink Me!: The Potions and Poisons Questions. Fallen Earth Forums. Retrieved on 2007-06-27.
- ↑ Fallen Earth Official Site: Tradeskills. Fallen Earth, LLC. Retrieved on 2009-6-22.
- ↑ Stratics HoC Chat Transcript. Fallen Earth Forums. Retrieved on 2009-06-22.
- ↑ Fallen Earth Official Site: Crafting. Fallen Earth, LLC. Retrieved on 2009-6-22.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] Knowledge (Geology) (9 P)
Pages in category "Geology"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.