The world of Fallen Earth is divided into regions known as sectors.
In each sector there are approximately 20-25 towns. Of these:
- 1 is a barter town that is neutral and has lots of the trade infrastructure like auction houses, banks, etc.
- 6 are faction towns, one for each faction. These towns will attack enemy faction members that come close to their town, but will not attack neutral characters.
- 5-8 are conflict towns that players can battle over.
- 5-8 are neutral towns that have no PvP or faction dependent content.
Known Sectors Edit
There are currently 4 sectors, with 3 psuedo-sectors:
- Plateau - Levels 1 to 15
- Northfields - Levels 16 to 30
- Kaibab Forest - Levels 31 to 46
- Alpha County - Levels 50-55
- Deadfall - Levels 45-50
- Territory Control - PVP "sector"
- Terminal Woods - Levels 45-50
- ↑ Question of the Week: March 14, 2007 - Follow-Up Questions. Fallen Earth.com. Retrieved on 2007-06-29.