A pre-Fall major international megacorp. Their products included weaponry. Like many major companies they boosted sales by buying up smaller companies and selling cheap knock-offs of popular products.
- Hauptmann Brenhauer makes a gambit that gives Brenhauer Investments controlling interest in GlobalTech.
- GlobalTech acquires the Grand Canyon and surrounding national park lands.
- GlobalTech moves its headquarters to the Lake Mead National Recreation Area, effectively creating its own little mini-state within Arizona, complete with military controlled borders.
- GlobalTech creates a corporate-feudal state by 2050.
- GlobalTech operations in the Grand Canyon make it self-sufficient, needing no outside food, raw materials, or manufactured goods. Instead it becomes a producer of minerals and finished goods.
- ↑ Question of the Week: June 26 2008 - Crafter Inventory, Types of Guns, Drinks, Gun/Melee Stuns, Group Size. Fallen Earth.com. Retrieved on 2008-09-11.