- Enabled the use of Promo Keys for multiple characters on the same account.
- Fixed a possible deadlock in the Item Manager
- Prevented merchants from selling Items for 0 chips due to a player’s high Social skill.
- Fixed a bug that cleared detrimental effects when a character was re-logged in a non-PVP area.
- Optimized positional packet updates sent to the client.
- Fixed a rare crash caused by removing an instance.
- Optimized how the server determines what characters are visible to an individual player.
- Fixed a bug that prevented characters with an invalid Z position from auto-regenerating.
- Fixed a bug in which effects applied without an attacker would not be applied in non-PVP areas.
- Fixed a bug where changes to another character’s movement state were not sent to the client.
- Disabled /who in PvP areas.
- Removed a fire particle effect on a house that was causing a random crash.
- Added some optimizations to help prevent recipe loss during server shutdown.
- Upgraded active recipe loading to utilize facility rather than field construction time for recipes that start or finish when the player is offline and in the appropriate facility.
- Fixed an animation stutter that happened when a player aimed a melee weapon and turned a lot.
- Fixed a possible issue with players being unable to enter no-mount areas after dismounting.
- Fixed a bug that kept a mount from being visible when towed from within an instance.
- Fixed a bug that prevented vehicles from displaying their disabled animations.
- Corrected the error message that merchants give when you try to buy an Item for which you have insufficient chips.
- Fixed the Mission Journal selection to save between sessions.
- Adjusted the default position of the Conversation window.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.