- Updated the ragdoll files to work with the latest Ageia sdk.
Character selection Edit
- Fixed the flickering when entering the character selection screen.
- Updated characters to hold two-handed weapon with both hands from the start.
- Fixed a possible crash with processing actors in a busy town.
- Fixed a possible crash with the character texture creation.
- Fixed the issue where the player would sometimes see terrain when re-entering the tutorial.
- Added a message box at startup to display a warning if the pre-rendered frames on Nvidia are set to more than 1.
- Added a protection against a possible crash with incompatible same-type creatures.
- Added a sound for entering a PvP area.
- Fixed a possible crash with sound programs for actors.
- Fixed the T-pose for all cases involving a two-handed weapon.
- Switched the death particle to a swarm effect.
- Fixed a possible crash with NPCs’ head-tracking.
- Fixed a new issue with movement being interrupted by shortcut keys or the mouse wheel.
- Changed auto-run to remain toggled when the movement key is released.
- Fixed an issue with holstering and wielding animations not playing while on a vehicle.
- Fixed characters’ position and orientation after mounting.
- Updated the prediction calculation during startup.
- Fixed the reticle to show the minimum accuracy of the weapons equipped instead of the last weapon used.
- Fixed an issue with accuracy not updating until the player moves.
- Fixed an issue with chat spam when the character holsters a weapon while seated.
- Fixed the progress bar in the Attributes window to sort by the percentage of the bar filled.
- Fixed tooltip titles to show long item names correctly when dragged into another window.
- Fixed the action reuse timer to show correctly when you first enter the game.
- Updated the trade window to send chip amount updates when the amount is typed.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Attributes from displaying the correct values when previewed with modifiers.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the preview from clearing after the expenditure of AP.
- Fixed item links for outgoing private messages.
- Updated the 'whisper' sound to play only on receipt of a message.
- Fixed the sound for closing the map to play correctly.
- Added a third zoom level to the strategic map.
- Tweaked the secondary Faction display to show smaller increments of progress.
- Added a message for auto-declining team invites.
- Prevented the loot message from being displayed.
- Fixed an issue sometimes gives players clan options meant only for the leader.
- Fixed an issue that was keeping edited waypoints from refreshing correctly when their positions were changed.
- Fixed an issue that was keeping hidden rewards from showing on the final reward screen.
- Increased the size of the character build dropdown menu and edited the tooltip for character builds.
- Updated the tradeskill tooltip with better information.
- Updated the color of the selected target in the radar for better visibility.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.