- Fixed a crash that could happen on re-entering the game.
- Fixed an issue with some collision shapes, like steps, not coming in fast enough, which could leave a player who rushed into an object stuck.
- Added an item context menu option to transfer between player and mount inventory.
- Added a new recipe filter for recipes for which the user has adequate skills.
- Added a warning message for when a player attempts to equip an attunable item.
- Added short key command names for the hotkey bar.
- Fixed the UI saving so that the windows don't drift one pixel on each logout.
- Fixed a rounding error in Tradeskill Attributes.
- Fixed an issue with scrollbars disappearing when a window is dragged.
- Changed Recipe filters so that Recipe lists automatically scroll to the top.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing gear unequipping if it did not have a paired slot when dragged to the player’s Pack.
- Fixed an issue with the Recipe window from having two different-level tools.
- Improved the physics of vehicles going airborne and landing.
- Updated the orientation to surface which improves the larger vehicles' suspension.
- Allowed for an air drag when going airborne based on the vehicle size.
- Enabled vehicle sliding on vehicles.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a vehicle to go slightly sideways on rough terrain.
- Added pitch adjustment of engine sounds based on the angle.
- Added a higher-pitched sound for when a vehicle is airborne and stopped the tire sound.
- Enabled the suspension sound proportional to suspension change. This won't be available until the next content update.
- Integrated Alienware's light effects. The lights will come on when a player levels up or is hit.
- Changed one-handed weapons to auto-holster like two-handed weapons when a character sits or climbs a ladder.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.